At Sangath, people are our greatest resource. Since the genesis of our organisation, we have put professionalism first. By pooling our strengths we aim to make a change. Due to our many endeavours, we have a constant need for more like-minded individuals. We can always use your help and skills. So apply for vacant posts now and join us in making a change.
1. Senior Accountant
– Graduate in Commerce with 6 to 9 years experience in accounts field (NGO work experience preferred/working knowledge with CA is added advantage)
– In-depth knowledge of Tally 9 with very good speed and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, the Internet is compulsory.
– Accounting and verification of all financial transactions (cash/ bank) of projects
– Bank reconciliation & keep check on unreconciled transactions
– Ensuring proper management of all income tax matters.
– Preparation of contract fees statements.
– Assist in management of Project budgets.
– Preparation of Financial Reports & variance statements.
– Correspondence with Bank and Coordinators to ensure smooth working of Finance Division.
Contract fees as per Sangath structure.
Kindly send in your CV to email@example.com by 23 Oct 2017