Sangath is hiring facilitators for its SAVERA project based in Goa/Mumbai
Sangath and Emancipaction are hiring for their SAVERA project.
‘Supporting Adolescents with Vulnerabilities by Enhancing Resilience and Mental Health Access’ (SAVERA) wants to recruit facilitators for
Goa and Mumbai.
The aim of the project is to develop a multipronged intervention for mental health care for vulnerable adolescents living in child care institutions that do not rely on specialists. The project will commence from August 2018.
Post: Facilitators (3 in Goa, 2 in Mumbai)
• Implementation of the intervention,
• Referring young people with special needs to specialized services, and
• Reporting the periodic progress to the supervisors and intervention coordinators.
• Minimum graduation completed
• Fluency in local languages (Hindi and English)
• Interested in working with adolescents in an institutional setting
• Commitment to work at least for 2 years
• Commitment to attend Skype supervision once a week
• Willing to work with flexible timings and on Sundays
• Willing/comfortable to conduct training and group sessions
The interviews will be held in Mumbai and Goa in June 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be attending 1-week training and based on final performance chosen for the post.
Please send completed CV to email@example.com